September 7, 2009

Really?! Are you serious?! (update)

I'm literally in shock and awe over the fact that there are parents who are keeping their children home and that entire school districts are refusing to show President Obama's speech tomorrow about staying in school and doing well. Oh, the humanity! How dare he indoctrinate our kids and try to push his liberal socialist agenda on our impressionable youth. Oh My Gawd!!!

I am soooo sick of all the birthers, tin foil hatters, conspiracy theorists, paranoids, racists, loons, and pinheads in this world who take every lie, word of hate speech, and propaganda fomented by the actors on Fixed News, as well as the comedic stylings of Rush Limbaugh (and trolls of his ilk), as gospel! Oh yeah, let's not forget about the Grand Obsolete Party either...

President Obama's speech has been released and can be viewed here; and oh boy, it's full of scary stuff!!! Again...Oh My Gawd!!! *rolls eyes*

If you need a good laugh then go here and read some Republican remarks about the speech.

As Bill Maher said on The Situation Room with Wolf Blitzer on CNN, "I would never put anything past this stupid country...This country just gets dumber and dumber by the day."
--------
Then came the President's address about health care reform and a giant ass named Joe Wilson from South Carolina shouting out "YOU LIE!" when the President was talking about not providing coverage for those in this country illegally. His inappropriate and incorrect outburst prompted a Special Comment from Keith Olbermann on the September 10, 2009 airing of Countdown on msnbc. "
It is this week, evident that the greatest threat to the nation is not terrorism nor the economy nor H1N1 nor even bad health care. It is rank, willful stupidity. When did we come to extol stupidity ahead of information, and rely on voo-doo, superstition, and prejudice ahead of education?" -- I couldn't agree more!

1 comment:

  1. I just watched that Keith O. commentary. Brilliant and spot on. He never gets old or tiring to me. And for the most part, he's very professional in his approach. Unlike blowhard Rush and shit for brains Beck.

    I'm with you on this one.

    ReplyDelete