April 14, 2009

Things That Must Go

Yes, I'm stealing this from my beloved RFH show...This will most likely be a recurring post as venting is both healthy and human nature.

I eat out quite a bit because, well, let's face it -- it's an escape from work! So this post will focus mainly on grub providers, etc.
  • People who go to the drive-thru when their goddamn car window is broken and they have to open their car door to not only place their order, but to pay for it and get their food.
  • Fast food employees who are so insistent on providing the best customer care possible that you can't even make your order "special" without them interrupting you by saying, "And what else can I get for you?" etc.
  • Places that have your sack dangling out the window before you pull out (err...pull up)
  • Places that insist you pull forward (beyond the last window) when you are the only car at the drive-thru.

2 comments:

  1. Being the horrible friend that I am, I somehow missed out on the fact that Alex has a blog!?? Anyway, this stuff is hilarious! Logan and I both said "Wendy's" in sequence when I read the "sac hanging out the door." :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim - You're not a horrible friend... As with 'other things' - I don't openly advertise my blog. Glad I was able to make you laugh :-)
    I miss you ♥

    ReplyDelete