I haven't been able to sleep lately. I probably shouldn't worry too much since it's not like I have anywhere I need to be in the morning...but it's still irritating to toss and turn for hours on end, eventually fall asleep, and wake up feeling much shittier than the day before. I have discovered that vodka + a few Benadryl is much more effective than Nyquil (and doesn't taste nearly as bad...) but don't want that to turn into a nightly ritual as I have addictive tendencies.
I'm kinda hoping that I find a job where I work swings or graves... I used to work 'em at the Motor Cargo and actually enjoyed it - even though My schedule was 5:30pm-3:00am. Ideally it'd be like 8pm-whenever cause I need my daily Countdown fix and don't know how well I'd handle having to wait until the following morning to watch the podcast...

Motor Cargo and Overnite Transportation were purchased by UPS and merged in 2006 to become UPS Freight. Overnite has and always will suck donkey balls...

The podcasts are the only consistent way I can watch Rachel Maddow and Countdown. Plus I can replay parts that I like back to my wife (which I know she likes, if I'm not already interrupting a show she's watching) lol
ReplyDelete