I've lived in Yootah my entire life but in the last two years it has really become intolerable...I feel like I'm suffocating!
I wish I could just pack up my shit and leave; but unfortunately, I have a house payment and various other "commitments" that are keeping me trapped here for the time-being. Woo-fucking-hoo!!!
So if and when the day ever comes...Seattle, Vancouver (BC), or Phoenix - here I come!
Music Monday: Foo Fighters “Your Favorite Toy”
6 months ago

Phoenix is a bit warm, although nice during the winter months.
ReplyDeleteI've been in Utah for 21 years now. Each time I think about moving back to Calif (where I grew up), there's always something that keeps me here.
Yeah, with as brutal as these past few days have been I'm thinking Seattle or Vancouver will win out. I'm fine with the cold - it's the snow that gets me.
ReplyDelete