Hmmm, first sorta-drunk post - aka: really buzzed. Forgive me if it's not coherent...
I'm loving this rainy weather we've been having! it's been a welcome break from the heat.
I'm hating my job more and more with each passing day. I try to be grateful that I have a paycheck but sometimes I wish I could just grab my shit and leave. Getting up at 3:30am and my 110-mile daily commute are taking their toll and I find no reward in what I do each day. It's not worth it anymore and they're laying people off like crazy! Am I next?! I have been looking for jobs closer to home but it's very grim out there and I really can't afford to take that big of a pay cut thanks to my house and car payment...*sigh*
I loves me some vodka and I usually buy Absolut...but I'm a cheap bastard and it's not that cheap, so today I grabbed a handle of Svedka (1.75 liter bottle - it should last about 5 days...). All I can say is - WOW!!! It mixes very well...and it's 80 proof :-) It doesn't burn or have a terrible taste like some of the other cheaper brands I've tried (Smirnoff, etc.). Most importantly, it doesn't make me all hot and itchy either! Needless to say, I'm a little fucked-up right now...
Good night and good luck.
Music Monday: Foo Fighters “Your Favorite Toy”
6 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment