The sad (good?) thing is that they don't even phase me anymore. I've been passing stones regularly for about 8 years. Mainly the result of too much red meat in my diet (which I won't give up) and high levels of stress (which has become increasingly unavoidable). Oh yeah, the TUMS don't help the situation either. I'm actually to the point where I know when they're coming...haven't yet decided if that's a good thing or not. I guess I should be glad that they're not too bothersome as I know a few people who have to be hospitalized/take a trip to the E.R. when they get 'em.


Yeah...my camera doesn't take very good close-up pictures. And before you get all grossed out - I didn't go fishin' in the toilet; I have a strainer from my old Urologist because I used to take them in periodically to be analyzed. Also important to note - I don't save 'em either. This one wasn't too big, but it's pretty jagged and oddly-shaped compared to others I've passed.

No comments:
Post a Comment