July 29, 2009

Parking Wars 2.0 Pt. II

Okay - so the lady that drives the white minivan is completely insane!!! Another co-worker of mine, Amanda, was on the freeway and this white minivan moved over into her lane and almost hit her in the process... Amanda got a little upset, and then even more upset when she recognized the van. You guessed it...

So anyways - they both got off at the same exit and it's one with two left turn lanes. Amanda was on the left, van was on the right behind another vehicle. Amanda was now certain who this horrible driver was and thought to herself, I'm gonna go take her spot and piss her off... Well, I had already taken care of that so she parked next to me :-) The crazy minivan lady parked next to her and just stared at her... Amanda got out of her car and walked into our building without even acknowledging that woman. She did, however, hang out in the foyer to see what that lady would do. Apparently she got out of her van and was just glaring at my rental truck.

Later in the day I relayed all of this information to Diane and she couldn't believe what she was hearing, so we walked into the conference room and peered outside... To our surprise, crazy van lady had just walked outside for lunch and was again glaring at my truck. After a few minutes she threw down a blanket and laid down on the grass as she normally does...

So I'm definitely going to continue to park there until I get my car back from the shop (hopefully Friday!!!). And for shiggles - I might even continue to park there in the future...

No comments:

Post a Comment