I got some additional co-workers to play along on Thursday & Friday and we managed to push crazy van lady further from her coveted spot...and each day we watched for her to arrive to see her reaction. She pulled in and got out of her car and as she was walking you could see her body kinda turn and she was just staring at all the vehicles. I'm getting quite the kick out of messing with this woman :-) I really wanted to leave for lunch when I knew she'd be outside - just to see if she'd move her van or not - but timing wasn't on my side :-(
I did get my car back from the shop on Friday (FINALLY!!!) and haven't yet decided where I'll park on Monday. I might avoid that corner spot because Monday is when they come and mow the grass, etc. at work and I don't wanna risk having clippings, etc. get stuck on my nice clean car. It's just a shame that I'm unable to control where other people park...Mwa ha ha ha ha ha!
Update
I forgot to mention... On Friday the crazy van lady arrived almost 20 minutes earlier than she normally does - me thinks we're getting to her :-)
Music Monday: Foo Fighters “Your Favorite Toy”
6 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment