
I bought a new computer about 2 1/2 years ago and it came with Windows Vista on it... Since Vista had only been out for a short time it was understandable that there'd be a few kinks and some drivers wouldn't work, etc. But seriously - every time I receive an automatic update something that used to work no longer works. ENOUGH! My Photoshop Elements 4.0 is no longer working - whenever I try to open it I receive this error window.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and that didn't work... I can't find any updates online. WTF!? It's infuriating!!! I wish I had the money to buy a freakin' Mac...
--------
I bitched and moaned about my dilemma on Facebook and got it working thanks to some helpful advice from my friend Josh. I had to re-install the shortcut on my desktop and right-click and go into properties and select to run in Windows XP compatability mode and choose to run as an administrator (which is weird cause I have the only user account on the computer...) I just want to give a shout-out to Mr. Gates for making his customers jump through a million hoops and run around in countless circles to get their goddamn programs to work on his marvelous operating system(s). Blah!!!

I feel your pain. My computer at work today shut down all on its own today..TWICE. And then when I got it back up and running, my software wasn't working. Part of that was an IT issue, but still! Gosh!!!
ReplyDelete