August 3, 2009

Free Stuff Good

I'm on a mission to see how many free lunches I can get... I'm kinda ripping off my friend Marty here - but I don't think he'll mind.

A lot of places have a phone # or website on the back of their receipt - complete the survey, write down the code, and voila - you got yourself a coopun for a free roast beef sammich from Arby's, etc. Here's where I'm gonna be a bastard though...Complete survey from free item receipt to get another free item on a later date. I'm not gonna hit the same place each day though - that'd get old pretty quick - but I am curious if anyone working at any of the various establishments will catch on to what I'm doing and whether or not they'll say anything.

I'm also a big fan of punch cards for places you visit frequently. Subway used to have the stamps and you'd get a free sandwich when your card was full - they've since moved to the credit card type points system where you practically have to spend $100 to get a free cookie. That's alright though - Subway is pretty fucking gross anyways. For my money I'd much rather go to Jimmy John's or Quiznos. Plus the fact that Quizno's has a buy 6, get 1 free punch card system. I keep forgetting to ask if Jimmy John's has anything...

Ideally - I'd be a real coupon/rebate whore when it comes to groceries - but that'd require too much effort on my part ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment