August 3, 2009

Why Is This Perfectly Acceptable?!

I generally don't open up too much about myself - but this is an issue I feel very strongly about and I think that everyone should take a good hard look at the facts and consider the harm they're doing to their child both presently and later on in life...

I am 1 billion % against circumcision unless it's medically necessary and the person making the decision is attached to the penis involved and is old enough to know what they're committing to; and even then I would suggest seeking alternative solutions. I was mutilated as an infant and have despised it ever since I was able to fully understand what was done to me...I can't believe what parents do to their children based on total lies (bullshit).

Please take a moment to visit the following pages for information on one of the most horrible forms of child sexual abuse. This topic actually makes me physically ill - how can anyone willingly do this to their child and be okay with it?! How can they and the people who perform this horrendous act on innocent, helpless human beings sleep at night?!

A warning to Bitty Nation...Links may contain graphic and disturbing images

No comments:

Post a Comment