August 13, 2009

Parking Wars 2.0 Pt. IV

Maybe I should title this one Parking Wars 2.1 (Beta)

So I parked my car in "her spot" on Wednesday and several co-workers parked next to me so she ended up about 4 or 5 spots down... I unintentionally went to lunch while she was out lying in the grass. As I drove down the street I saw her get up and knew what she was going to do... I got back from my 5-minute trip to McD and her van was in the spot I vacated and she was lying in the grass and she gave me a big grin as I pulled in.

I could care less where I park - but again - her self-entitlement to that parking spot just irks me. I am now fucking with her out of spite and have about 9 people who have agreed to park over in that area in order to push her even further away. And because we're not insane - we'll be sharing that spot collectively. I just wish I had a camcorder to set up in our conference room so I could intentionally go to lunch when she's out there and catch her insanity in action...

3 comments:

  1. Playing catchup here on this, both here and in person as you showed me.

    This crazy parking lady seems to be a bit anal about her position in life, or at least in the parking lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marty - I'm "sad" to say that Parking Wars is over for me. I just hope that you found it mildly amusing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I did. And if given another outlet to see Crazy Parking Lady in the white van, it may just show up on video.

    ReplyDelete